It is not too late to book your place at the Tyne and Wear Citizens Accountability Assembly taking place on Thursday 17 March 2022 at the Civic Centre, Newcastle from 6.00 – 8.00pm at the Civic Centre, Newcastle. This event will be asking those who have the power, to make changes on the following campaigns:
• Improving air quality on our streets
• Countering racism in the work place
• Fairer bus fares for young people
• Living Wage for Health and Care Workers
• Improving Mental Health Provision
You can attend in person or watch live online, but the Diocese has pledged 75 people to be present.
Visit our event to book your place.