Tyne and Wear Citizens Accountability Assembly will be on Thursday 17 March 6.00 – 8.00pm at the Civic Centre, Newcastle. At this event we will be asking those who have the power to make changes on the following campaigns:
• Improving air quality on our streets
• Countering racism in the work place
• Fairer bus fares for young people
• Living Wage for Health and Care Workers
• Improving Mental Health Provision
You can attend in person or watch live online, but we hope to fill the room of 600 seats which will put pressure on decision makers. Please encourage people to come. A full room will make an impact and you will see community organising in action and hopefully winning change! The Diocese has pledged 75 people to be present.
Register using the link opposite.