A 2-day course for governors, CEOs, heads and senior leaders of Catholic schools and MATs, running from Friday 12 to Sunday 14 May.
A line-up of speakers with a range of educational and ecclesial experience, including Mgr Michael Nazir-Ali, will discuss how school leaders can promote an authentic Catholic culture in educational settings against the backdrop of opportunities and challenges of contemporary secularism.
The weekend is built around six sessions and a keynote speech, allowing for questions and discussion time with each speaker, as well as dedicated discussion and plenary sessions. A framework of prayer will be offered with daily morning and evening prayer and Mass. Evening socials and free time provide a great opportunity for networking in a relaxed environment.
- Why Catholic? The Uniqueness and Universality of Christ’s Church in a Pluralist World
- Shifting Sands: Secular and Catholic Concepts of Person and Society
- A Question of Nature: Created Male and Female or Genderless Creation?
- Educating to be Catholic in Contemporary Society
- Culture Wars in Catholic Schools: Feminism, LGBT and Critical Race Theory
- Managing Culture Wars from a Legal Standpoint
More information can be found on their website by clicking here.
Download or view the poster here.