St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School, Darlington, a member of Bishop Hogarth Catholic Education Trust, has gained an ‘Outstanding’ from the Catholic Schools Inspectorate.
Some highlights from the report were:
- Staff fully embrace inclusivity and provide exceptional support for all.
- Pupils clearly express an understanding that they are valued and cared for. They are happy, confident and feel secure.
- Parents speak highly of the provision at St Teresa’s knowing that it is a school where their children are safe and, ‘parents and children grow together‘.
- Parents value the family feel where everyone is equal.
- The school celebrates and values everyone in its community without exception.